Sticky throttle

fishswimfast

i have a 89 civic dx. a while back my friend tried adjusting my idle speed when i fixed my air compressor. when he did this, the moron messed with some screw on the left side of the intake manifold that holds the throttle cable. because of this, my car starts up at 3000 rpms but it idles fine sometimes. when releasing the gas and pushing the clutch in, the engine revs alot unless i wait a second or two before i push the clutch in. this is really starting to piss me off and im tired of it. any help please? i cant afford a mechanic

i got advice , dont let stupid mother fukers around your car that dont know what there doing , jesus man. turn the idle screw back down a bit.

i got advice , dont let stupid mother fukers around your car that dont know what there doing , jesus man. turn the idle screw back down a bit.

its not the idle screw. the throttle cable has more slack than it should. i looked at the difference on my friend's 90 civic and there is less slack. ill take a picture and show you when i can. i really need help with this and its driving me crazy

Archived