95 Accord Camber Kit

phoenixitc

I have a 95 Accord with H&R OE springs and Koni Yellows. The drop in front is about 1.5" and 1" in back. I had a front tire go flat over the weekend and found both front tire to be almost bald on the inside. The tires are Pirelli P Zero Nero M&S with only 14k miles on them. The rear tires are still in good shape.

My question is about a camber kit. An alignment shop informed me that I have negative 2 on camber on all four corners. They want to install kits on all corners and charge $800 total. That's a lot of money upfront so I was thinking just do the front since those wore out very fast.

Since my camber is neg 2, do I get a kit like Ingralls that works from neg 1.5 to pos 3 or vice versa. Will the Ingalls kit take my neg 2 to a neg .5? Or is the other way around?

you should be good with that kit. also, you want to be rotating your tires regularly to prevent the tire wear, they will last much longer this way.

Thanks for the reply. I do rotations every 6-7k. The front tires were in good shape when they went from back to front. They wore down in only 7k miles.

Not only will they wear better but it'll grip better. When I dropped my car I was out pos 3 up front and it was practically undriveable the traction was so bad. Now it's great with a realignment.

Archived