1992 EX Drivers seat

likewater

Guys,

Just bought this car as a 2nd vehicle to be used as a commuter (gets way better gas mileage than my toy car). Car drives great but there's something wierd about the drivers side seat. It doesn't have a lumbar adjustment that I can see but the bottom portion of the upper seat that hits your lower back sticks out way to far and is really uncomfortable. Does anyone else with this car have the same issue? If not, does anyone want to sell me a seat?

Thanks

Guys,

Just bought this car as a 2nd vehicle to be used as a commuter (gets way better gas mileage than my toy car). Car drives great but there's something wierd about the drivers side seat. It doesn't have a lumbar adjustment that I can see but the bottom portion of the upper seat that hits your lower back sticks out way to far and is really uncomfortable. Does anyone else with this car have the same issue? If not, does anyone want to sell me a seat?

Thanks

I have sort of the same issue with my 95 EX that does have lumbar. The "problem" is that it will not back down all the way to where there is no lumbar, like on the passenger seat. I don't think anything is wrong with it, that's just the way it is. Usually though, with a lumbar fully backed down, it matches the passenger seat shape exactly .

What I'm going to try to do is just switch the backs of them since 95% of the time it is just me driving and also the fact that the lumbar (in any car) bothers me more when ON in any degree then most people.

You might want to try the same thing or just do a bit of junk yard shopping. to ship a seat would not be worth it and with thousands of Accords in junk yards you should have no problem finding a good seat.

What year, fabric and color are the seats?

Archived