need help with my Hondata

TurboLs350hpTeg

I just bought a 90 Integra with a Ls/Vtec turbo moter when in Neutrel the car will only rev to 4000 Rpm then hit a rev limiter is this because of the way the Hondata is tuned or is that a option on the Hondata???? and on a Ls Vtec what does the moter redline at?? i had a 87 turbo crx Single cam d15 but not to smart withthe Dohc moter please help thank u very much....

the 4000rpm limiter is a launch control.

redline on an LS-VTEC depends on what internals we used and when you stop making power with those internals. tell us about the built and what parts were used.

that sounds about right. i does sound like a launch control.

its definitely launch control , and this i assume for certain reasons , whoever tuned your car , most likely knew what they were doing and did a good job.

what are you doing revving that high in neutral for anyways?

what do you mean? revving 4000 in neutral is fine man , if its followed by abrubtly letting go with your left foot , and leaving a lower revving GM product behind you , baahahaha , just kiddin buddy.

but yes im with BBS , find out whats done and tell us dude.

Archived