crv door lock/unlock

I bet it has something to do with putting the keys in the ignition and turning them to the on position and holding it for some time.

I don't know actually but some cars have a thing like that for the child lock and what not.

I have the same issue and can't seem to solve it. I find it quite irritating that I have to push a button to let my passengers out!!!!!!!!!!!

helloo, i was just wondering if anyone knew how to set the lock/unlock options for the CRV. currently it unlocks the driver door when i put it into park, anyone know how to set it to unlock all doors? thanks in advance for your help :happy:

• 3 months later...

I just got a Ridgeline, and you can't unlock all the doors automatically when you put it into park. Its a safety feature, so it can't be changed without doing some re-wiring and major work. Live with it or disable it as far as I'm concerned.

Archived