help please.

civic1

i have posted a couple of different things but i really need your help now. i blew a headgasket and i got the head re-surfaced and now i tried to put everything back on but it wont start. ther is this one tiny vacuum hose that i cant find a lplace for. it is right on the back of the firewass. do you thind this will keep it from starting.

that little line goes from intake manifold to the valve mounted on the firewall right behind the intake manny , but slightly closer to to drivers side. youl find it. but this isnt keeping it from starting. how exactly did you set the timing?

there are two of the little hoses. it is in a 89 civic but i have a 94 cx swap. i found out where one of the hoses goes but i cant find the other one. and i didnt do the timing myself but my friend said he did it for me. i still wanna go take a look at it myself. i hasnt been started in like a month and a half now.

Archived