Question

nightshift customs 95

I had a question about the IACV on my civic. It has a head from a GSR motor, and my mechanic ordered a new IACV for a 96 Integra, but the part looks nothing like the IACV on my intake manifold. Is there any difference in IACV's in Integras? I'll try and post a picture of it tomorrow when I go to the shop. I'm thinkin the head is off of a 2000 GSR, is there a difference between a 96 and a 00 IACV? The one that is in there now is kind of oval shaped if that helps any.

lol yeah it would be good to know but the dude that i traded with doesn't like me because i gave him a crapty eclipse that broke down on him so i haven't been able to ask him any questions. I'm thinkin it's a 2000 gsr b18 head because the vc is black and the shape of the IM resembles a 2000 gsr IM. It's a manual btw. And I was just wondering if there was a difference between a 96 IACV and a 2000 IACV for an integra motor.

Archived