just an opinion...

Hatch92

i know this doens't pertain to honda's but a friend of mine has a '96 eagle talon for sale and i was wonderin how much you guys think her can get for it.

NicksTalon-April2006.jpg

i know this doens't pertain to honda's but a friend of mine has a '96 eagle talon for sale and i was wonderin how much you guys think her can get for it.

NicksTalon-April2006.jpg

i got pissed and cracked the lcd screen on my lap top, so rather than spending 700 dollars to fix it, im using my old monitor to my old computer that survived a house fire, so my computer screen isnt the best. but that talon doesnt even really look like its in the picture. it looks like its a fake car, put into a picture. buf it thats just a trippy effect on my screen, it looks good. if it had under 100,000 miles on it, it was bone stock and was a tsi - id pay 6 for it. as im nearly 100,000 positive youll have ppl who wil go far lower than me, mind you, im in washington so the price of cars are quite high here.

motor has 43k rebuilt so he could build off a "newer" motor, body has 97k, paint is brand new in the picture (we pulled it out the night before), catback, stock turbo and manifold, i know the downpipe was changed but don't remeber what it is, spardo racing seats, and some other stuff. i havn't been home in a while so i don't know what else has been done the pictures are from april. as for problems all of them were fixed. the guy that had the car befor him cut a hole in the hood for some dumb ass reason, and had a 2" "custom catback" made for it, that came off right after my buddy bought it. other than that the car is in great shape.

motor has 43k rebuilt so he could build off a "newer" motor, body has 97k, paint is brand new in the picture (we pulled it out the night before), catback, stock turbo and manifold, i know the downpipe was changed but don't remeber what it is, spardo racing seats, and some other stuff. i havn't been home in a while so i don't know what else has been done the pictures are from april. as for problems all of them were fixed. the guy that had the car befor him cut a hole in the hood for some dumb ass reason, and had a 2" "custom catback" made for it, that came off right after my buddy bought it. other than that the car is in great shape.

its a tsi right?

Archived