door/window alignment

dohc1991integra

whenever i shut my door the window doesnt go into the weather stripping correctly...so whenever i shut it i have to push the window into the weather stripping so it shuts right...but when i shut it from the inside the window sticks out almost an inch. just makes it look easier to break into than it already is...any addvice?

whenever i shut my door the window doesnt go into the weather stripping correctly...so whenever i shut it i have to push the window into the weather stripping so it shuts right...but when i shut it from the inside the window sticks out almost an inch. just makes it look easier to break into than it already is...any addvice?

yea most integras you have to just shut it by the top of the window. my integra on the other hand is like its off the track, it moves back and fourth when the window is rolled down, its on the track but somethings messed up take off the door pannel and just check it out

Archived