Dash Removal

Don Pisto

You don't have to pull your dash to run it. Look under the passenger side of the dash and look for a lil black hose. Its your A/C evap core hose. The hole is big enough for it but if you look around on the firewall within 6 inches you should see a black plug. Pop that out and voila a hole for your power wire with no ripping anything out.

You don't have to pull your dash to run it. Look under the passenger side of the dash and look for a lil black hose. Its your A/C evap core hose. The hole is big enough for it but if you look around on the firewall within 6 inches you should see a black plug. Pop that out and voila a hole for your power wire with no ripping anything out.

Agreed ^^^ and I believe there is a plug on the drivers side too, although I'd have to look at mine, and I'm too lazy with all the crap under mine for my alarm etc...

I'll check that out tomorrow and take pics. I know there is a lil plug on the driver side and thats the side i was planning on running it through since i didnt see anything on the passenger side. Passenger side would be better for me since I have the battery on that side and it will save about 5 feet of wire. Thanks for the input, I'll let you know how it goes.

Archived