Question

Jason89

Well I've been in the motor forum to get some info on the motor, and what to do with it.

Now on to the suspension, and such

My question is what is all offered for a 1989 honda se-i accord? I want to be able on here get the kind of springs, and shocks, and rims and such. My car is black with tinted windows, its currently factory.

I want to get it to be the best handeling ride (or try) I need to know what is the best to get and how to go about getting it.

Thanks,

Jason

Get some good coilovers such as Tein or Ground Controls. Not sure if they offer them for your Accord. If not, Eibachs and some Koni Yellows or KYB AGX should be fine. Rims are up to, all sorts of sizes and styles will be able to fit your car.

What about sway bars? Breaks? I'm not to into lowing the car, as the body kit will help with the lowered look. But I want to able to control the power, and stop it as well. I don't want a car that I'm unable to contol. So rims and tires all about the same in preformance, then coilovers such as Tein or Ground Controls. and the Eibachs and the Koni Yellows or the KYB AGX. What offers the best in for the ride, and not so much for lowering the car? Is there any thing for the wish bone suspenion that I can make better?

Thx,

Jason

Archived