NY Sol Meet

SonySol

Haunted Sols and Fall Foliage Meet!

Its slightly short notice, but the NY people are rallying for a halloween meet this year! All solers nationwide are invited. Here's the idea:

Saturday the 21st-

People arrive at the hotel they will be staying at (hotel info later) or just show up locally. Get settled in, and come meet us for a "SHIVER ME TIMBERS BBQ" at John Boyd Thatcher State Park at 5pm.

We grill and chill and take pictures in the beautiful fall folliage. We eat, drink and be marry.

Then we go to the HAUNTED HAYRIDES at Double M Ranch. They have a really fun hayride every year, that lasts about half an hour or more! Not really scary, but really well done and a lot of fun. They also have a haunted house on the premisis, which is actually kinda scary, although its small. Admission is 14 dollars for just the hayride, or 16 for both the hayride and the haunted house. I need to make reservations for the hayride, because it fills up really quickly, so i need to get a list of who is definitly coming about a week in advance.

Sunday the 22nd-

The next morning everyone who has stayed over or wants to locally can have breakfast together somewhere near the hotels.

Thats it, short and sweet, but lots of fun!

As far as hotel stuff, www.hotwire.com has GREAT hotel deals locally. The deals hotwire has are better than any group rate we could get, and people dont have to stay all together in one hotel. They have rates in the albany NY area anywhere from 49 dollars a night for a one star, to 74 dollars a night for a three star and above. Its up to you where you want to stay and how much money you want to spend on a hotel room.

I can fit several people at my apartment as long as they dont mind cats and dogs. And i dont charge you 7.95 for movies or use of the playstation. LOL. If your staying with me just let me know in advance so i can clean the house up for company.

Reply if your coming and the number of people you will be bringing. No del sol? No problem! If shes off the road for winter, or you sold or wrecked her, just bring what you have.

Any questions or concerns? call Laura at 518-729-4718 or email solsociety@hotmail.com, or PM

Archived