sort of new guy

jajudo18

My Name is Jaz and i'm from New Orleans. I currently live in Shreveport, LA. I have a 96 Honda Accord 2.2L No major conversions yet, i've just been upgrading to some light weight material. now i'm ready to do some tuning. I had a 86 Toyota Cresida in New Orleans that i completely pimped out. i would have taken it to Shreveport but i had some rack and pinion problems and i didn't feel safe putting it on the road. Katrina decided to borrow it and i don't think i'm getting it back.

it's all good man. i have a newer car now and it feels more comfortable in a way. If anyone reads this and they're from Shreveport or around the Texarkana area, hit me up.

jazdonaldson@yahoo.com

I will post some picks once i get a new USB cord for my camera. It looks ok, i just really need a body kit and some paint b/c the color is a champagne and it's just suck to do a color match on a body kit.

very ironic. i was just snooping on the computer while i was at work and i ran across that guy that painted that beetle and the charger with a roller. next payday i will give it a try. hopefully i won't jack crap up. i'll try to take my time.

i was just wondering is there a special way to do stripes with the roller? Somehow i have to make it exact on both sides. And would i paint my stripe over the color that i want my car or do i just tape that strip and leave it raw until i'm ready to paint it?

stripes are rice. just stick with solid paint all over. cops see stripes, they really dont pay attention to low key paint jobs and subtle body changes.

I think i'll go with your advise but the stripe was gonna be so sweet though. It was gonna be a black stripe on maybe a deep red. Sunrise red most likely.

Archived