engine not getting fuel

92ge

hey guys, i just bought a 92 hatch with a jdm d15b motor swap. everything on it is great, but the only thing that is wrong is that it's not getting spark or no fuel is getting to the engine? i believe the no spark is the distributor cap, but not sure about the fuel problem...if anyone knows a solution, please let me know ASAP....

i don't think so...it cranks, but no fuel...i know of that sound that you are talking about, but i don't seem to hear it...do you think it's because of the fuel pump?...is that hard to replace in this year civic?

after u check fuses on hook your fuel filter( with teh car off).

epty out the filter so u kno it is try then hoock it back up turn the car ova pump gas. then see if any fuel got to the filter. jsut so you kno if it si a problem before of after filter

im guessing that it is just the distributor cap because the same thing happened to my accord and when i relpaced it, it ran fine...i don't know if that will get any fuel to the car, but its worth a try...

also before you drop tank may sure there is no under seat access just make sure or back in the hatch area

WTF?!?!? i have no clue what u said....

He just was saying there may be a way to get to your tank, ether under the. seat or in the trunk.

Any smart person can decipher stupidity, how do you think i can read your post mycarsux?:p

oooooooooooooh well wen i want to c if i am getting spark i just take a wire out and put it close to the block and have some one crank it if theres spark or a clickin sound. then for fuel i just take a spark out then open the switch and press the gas and use my nose. but dont use this methods this are for dum asses.

Archived