2000 Honda Civic SI Window Problem

Si_EcKO

hopefully im not tha only one that has this problem but when i press the switch to put my window up right before it reaches the top it starts doin this rattle noise and tha window start movin up and down at tha same spot...and it wont close....so if anyone know anything please lemme kno...thanks

same here..

the window came off the track and is not going up as it should.

take the door panel off using a 10 mm socket and ratchet, and a phillips head screwdriver for the five screws.

just put the window back on track and then tighten it up a lot more.

if this is nothing about what happened with you.. then that sucks.. in case you want to take off your door panel, heres some instructions.. well halfass ones anyhow.

you have teeth missing or broken on the actuator inside the door. take the skin off , look inside door , theres 2 arms that come together on this gear that is tooth driven. hard to explain , take it apart youl see. common in those cars , keep the sliders lubed and it wont happen.

Ima bout to order and new regulator and a motor on ebay would that fix the problem???and about the window sliding out the tracks,i didnt kno bout that lube thing ima try that cause both right and left side r doin it and i cant say how many time i took off tha panel and tighten that crap but thanks fellas

Archived