ac problem

tpack

My 2002 accord is leaking freon . I had it refilled and it had leaked out before the next day. It was cooling great when I drove it to work, then when I left to go home it wouldn`t cool at all. They check for leaks with a leak detector and didn`t find any(I was watching while they did the work). They put in 2 cans of freon and it cooled great but it was gone (leaked out) when I went to work the next a.m. . I know it is leaking out somewhere but does anyone have an idea why they couldn`t find it. They said they would put the freon in with dye in it if it leaked out , but I am still concerned why their freon leak sensor wasn`t able to find the leak in the first place. Does anyone have any ideas or advice.

My 2002 accord is leaking freon . I had it refilled and it had leaked out before the next day. It was cooling great when I drove it to work, then when I left to go home it wouldn`t cool at all. They check for leaks with a leak detector and didn`t find any(I was watching while they did the work). They put in 2 cans of freon and it cooled great but it was gone (leaked out) when I went to work the next a.m. . I know it is leaking out somewhere but does anyone have an idea why they couldn`t find it. They said they would put the freon in with dye in it if it leaked out , but I am still concerned why their freon leak sensor wasn`t able to find the leak in the first place. Does anyone have any ideas or advice.

did they use a freon sniffer, especially behind the glove box, where the evaporator is, ir is in a enclosed box

Archived