89 Honda Accord Se-i

juiceyjuice_98

Ok you took the bose radio out and put ur cd player in instead?? Well the amp shouldnt matter you should be able to work around. I have a amp in my car that doesnt go with my radio...so try working around it..just make sure it works well with the cd player..oh yeah you and jason 89 should talk to each other u two have the same year and model

ahh dude!! Don't be hooking up an aftermarket deck to the bose system!!! I hope you haven't and if you have take it out!!! I went to a inport shop and all they do is systems!!! Any how the bose runs on a higher homes (don't know the spelling or the real name of it) but any how they need more power than what your aftermarket deck is putting out, so in turn your aftermarket deck will in time die!! and start somken and stuff!

There are adaptors and stuff for this. he told me that I was looking at aout 200 bucks for the adaptors, one so I could keep the wheel radio controls for the after market deck, and so that the aftermarket deck can be pluged in tot he bose system!

He also told me that if he were me that he'd take it all out, alot beter he said to do it that way instead of trying to work with the bose system. Also he said that if I were to take it all out I would lose the bass that the bose system has, he said not even some of the best aftermarket speakers, and amp.s sound as good as the bose.

But umm I'm not him so with in due time I will get all the adaptors and stuff! and hook up some subs and be cool!! :D

Good luck man! Hope you didn't fry your deck yet

Guest QbanHonda

Well I dont really know what you guys are talking about here. I know its some kind of radio. I have an 89 Accord Se-I as well. I love that car but I gave it to my mom and got me a 98 Civic LX

Archived