Uninstalling Radio

I still have yet to take it out and really give it a look myself. Also not to sound like a dumb a$$ but how do you get the radio out in a 89 accord? I don't want to mess anymore up on the than what all ready is messed up....
quoted from jason89 orignally in the accord forum

I thought he can get some help here, so i made a topic for him.

can someone fix my typo it uninstalling...lol

Yeah.. she made this topic here for me, and well I just found it. Sorry. I want to keep the stock bose system, but have a aftermarket deck, and still use the stearing wheel controls. I have sence then when to a inport shop that does nothing but radios. I have to buy 2 adaptors, one so that I can use the stock controls, and another one so that my aftermarket deck and interface with teh bose system. More less I really just want a cd player in the car, and that cd to tape sh!t isn't cool!

any help on what else is out there would be gr8. I'm currently saving the $$ to get the adaptors there going to run me like 200 bucks!! w00t so yea adaptors will cost more then my deck :crazy:

Any how thanks

Jason

Archived