Found something for the 1st gen owners

Kicksome123

Hey, as most of yall know I have a 87 crx Si and I think I found a website that has a legit cold air intake for the 87 crx!!!!!! yall tell me if this is a scam or not.. http://www.edbannersonline.com/84_87_CRX_P...Filtration.html

judging by the picture, it is a 1st gen crx but that is by no means a cold air intake. and it says minor modification needed. since that will be the case no matter what legit or not i would just make my own. go have a shop bend some 2.75" pipe for you and have your own custom cold air intake. or buy a del sol CAI and make the madifications you need to, to make it fit. the intake you saw isnt cold air, it may be legit intake but unless you take the passenger headlight out that isnt a CAI

judging by the picture, it is a 1st gen crx but that is by no means a cold air intake. and it says minor modification needed. since that will be the case no matter what legit or not i would just make my own. go have a shop bend some 2.75" pipe for you and have your own custom cold air intake. or buy a del sol CAI and make the madifications you need to, to make it fit. the intake you saw isnt cold air, it may be legit intake but unless you take the passenger headlight out that isnt a CAI

Yea im on another forum and they said that the cheapest best thing you can do for an intake is go up to autozone and get teh 2nd gen CAI and then flip it around. They said it might work and if it doesnt then you can return it if you have the recipt. BTW that is a crush bent intake and they said it will suck balls so yea sorry for th e post.

Archived