Distributor Trouble

I'm having some trouble with my distributor. I'm driving a 91 CRX HF, with a ZC motor. About once a day, it will either cut off while driving ir not start after having sat for a while. I got the car from my brother in law and he's had that problem for a while. He said something about the distributor "popping" every now and then. Usually, if I give the wires a good reseating it will come back but sometimes it will take about 5-10 mintes to start back up Now, if this is a simple fix then good, if not, what type of distributor will I need to get? Can I get the stock one for that year/model or so I need one from an Integra of the same range? Thanks.

you need the distributor for that engine and wiring harness in the car. not that another type of dizzy wouldnt bolt on , but the plugs and/or pinouts are different. you got an engine light?

you need the distributor for that engine and wiring harness in the car. not that another type of dizzy wouldnt bolt on , but the plugs and/or pinouts are different. you got an engine light?

I found out that I need the distributor from an 89 Integra.

Archived