Connecting front bumper + reinforcement.

ObieTrice

Are there any screws needed to connect the front bumper or the reinforcement im guessing there are but i Dont see any. I didnt get to see the old bumper and how it was put on due to an accident. It doesnt just snap in does it. Thank you for your help.

you just have to slide the bumper on. there are no clips, just screws. theres 2 bolts under the car on the black skid plate, 2 screws on the end by the wheel well and headlights, and then like 6 right on the top of the bumper between the headlights. thats how it is on my del sol so its probably very similar

You seem to know a good bit about fixing up the looks of your car. Also, your sol is mad pretty. What other mods have you done, man? I am curious.

PS: You should get the glass roof. Those are way cool, and they have one with a red glaze that would match your paint pretty well I bet.

• 2 weeks later...

ummm let me think, 2 sony xplod 12" subs, 1000w sony amp, sony head unit, 4 infinity 3ways, sound deadning in the trunk, tokico shocks, eibach springs, full anti sway kit, 17" exel rims in kumho rubber, oem spoiler, cwest front, kaminari rear, new paint, removed all dents, velvet interior, 4 neons inside, 1 piece headlights, sylvania bulbs, eure tails (spraying 70/30 soon), aem cai, dc sports 4-2-1 stainless header, greddy evo2 catback. brembo performance pads, brembo cross drilled rotors, new oem calipers. i think thats everything

Archived