b18a1 harness

CRX Sir

i just got my harness back from hasport i had to send in my crx harness and the integra harness the problem is i pluged everything in and i missing the knock sensor plug or the iac sensor plug because the only one left to plug in fits both of the sensors so iam missing one or the other i need some help from some one thats been in the situatuion THANKS

well a B18A1 doesnt have a knock sensor so. only engines that have knock sensors are VTEC engines. go with IACV

well whats the green senor that is at the back of the block next to those three pin things sticking out thanks

prolly oil temp sensor. 3 pin things , youl have to be more specific than that my man , lol. theres 2 sensors right in back of block close to one another , the one closer to the head is coolant temp , the one under it is oil temp. they both have the exact same connectors. not sure of colors.

prolly oil temp sensor. 3 pin things , youl have to be more specific than that my man , lol. theres 2 sensors right in back of block close to one another , the one closer to the head is coolant temp , the one under it is oil temp. they both have the exact same connectors. not sure of colors.

their are three male connectors that are in the back of the block and the harness came with the female ones soi those plug righgt up but i missing the connector for that green sensor that is located next to tha male connectors or the iac sensor. i know someone is going to say f*cking chat room

ok bro found the problem i c alled hasport today and was talking to them about my situation and they said you do not need your oil temp plug but why the hell would they leave that out but as long as this crap starts and runs good iam ok but i dont need any bullcrap prolems by they thats for your help

Archived