lots of white smoke?

SamLach

welp, quick question. every time i push the car really hard, like petal to the metal (carpet?) all of this white smoke comes out of the exaust...is this normal...doesnt seem it.

thanks =)

let me know if you need ill give you a step by step on it. just dont ask civic99 for his. from what i seen of his tranny knoledge , his engine knoledge cant be much better.

a step by step would be helpful, im kind of a noob but i dont want to have to take it in to the shop so id rather just pick it up at auto zone and do it myself

thanks

He needs to know how to loosen the head bolts in the right pattern too. If your new to this while your at autozone pick up a honda book or look it up online. Make sure you also clean the bottom of the head and block for sealing assurance. Also get yourself a torque wrench so you dont snap your bolts like ive seen happen before. Other than that good luck man...... peace

ive already typed out this before im sure of it. in the search bar put in head gasket and im sure youl find it. wasnt even that long ago. not being lazy man but its alot of typing , lol , if the mods around here would start stickying stuff like that , (the step by steps that i and others have typed out) , it would make this site a whole lot better. more informative anyways. or more user friendly at least. if you cant find it dude let me know.

Archived