Anyone ever buy a distributor from Distributor King on ebay?

carputer

I started a thread about my car:

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=16906

But went to the dealer today, i got it diagnosed for free (i get there, tell em its the TDC sensor. They say no its not, they have to put it on the machine to make sure, they come back 1h30 mins later and tell me 'its the TDC sensor' i got pissed off and now i got a free check up lol...)

so now i know its the distributor and I know that I have to change the whole thing... Brand new its 465$CAN + tax, and on ebay i can get it for 230$ + tax.... what should I do? is distributor king any good? from their store on ebay they seem like good quality! where could i check what distributor i need for my car? how can i check the model? (there are hitachi ones on the website and other kinds too)

Thanks!!

just buy it but first check his positive feedbacks and how long his been a member if his been a member for atlist a year and has around 98% to 100% positive feedback. i would buy from him. read the comments people posted to it could give u the idea of how good his products are.

Get a RPMPartz one. I got one directly from them for $150. Comes with everything, has a lifetime warranty (very nice) and are one of the main distributors for dealerships across the US.

Archived