1996 A/C slow blower motor or not enuff freon?

jagalag

:(

Well,

My friend has a 95 accord and his ac is blowing out more colder air than mine. I took it to two different mechanics who said the a/c is working fine. The blower seems lethargic and I'm wondering if anybody out there makes a faster motor, The Freon level is in the lowest range of "Full capacity" according to the DIY Measure and Charge system I have. My car does have black interior trim pieces that can get hotter, and also leather seats, but I still feel like the A/C could work better. The only reason I say this is because I have a temporary Nissan Sentra Rental right now that is blowing out twice as cold air as my accord.

Any Ideas?

• 1 month later...
:(

Well,

My friend has a 95 accord and his ac is blowing out more colder air than mine. I took it to two different mechanics who said the a/c is working fine. The blower seems lethargic and I'm wondering if anybody out there makes a faster motor, The Freon level is in the lowest range of "Full capacity" according to the DIY Measure and Charge system I have. My car does have black interior trim pieces that can get hotter, and also leather seats, but I still feel like the A/C could work better. The only reason I say this is because I have a temporary Nissan Sentra Rental right now that is blowing out twice as cold air as my accord.

Any Ideas?

Hey,

I have had 2 94 accords and both of them the air was not blowing cold air like it was suppossed to also. I finally had a technician friend look at it and it was a little low on freeon but that wasn't the main problem. The cable coming in from the center firewall going under the hood was getting stuck, it was a little rusted so he pushed the cable by hand and that helped out tremendously. He advised that I get someone to turn the climate knob while i spray the cable with wd40 but i was going to leave it like it is i don't want to make it worse. He also noticed that only one fan was working. But my ac seems to be working great especially when

i'm driving. Hope this solves the mystery.

Archived