Some Advice possibly?

Squashua

I have a 93 Honda Civic. Pretty damn basic I suppose. I'm wanting to fix it up...performance wise obviously. I'm almost completely retarted when it comes to cars, Lol, not really but still I don't know what kind of parts I would need to get to actually fix my car up. Brand wise bla bla bla...if that matters to much. If anyone could give some advice on parts and what not, then that'd be great. I already have a cold air intake and an exaust...it is glass packs, but don't laugh...I'll do that for you. But I do thank anyone that does help.

put a header on it will do ya some good. other than that theres not much you can do for cheap. cam would only cost you a few hundred bucks.

I have a 93 Honda Civic. Pretty damn basic I suppose. I'm wanting to fix it up...performance wise obviously. I'm almost completely retarted when it comes to cars, Lol, not really but still I don't know what kind of parts I would need to get to actually fix my car up. Brand wise bla bla bla...if that matters to much. If anyone could give some advice on parts and what not, then that'd be great. I already have a cold air intake and an exaust...it is glass packs, but don't laugh...I'll do that for you. But I do thank anyone that does help.

what motor does it have? (1.5L 8-valve, 1.5L 16-valve, or 1.6L)

Alright, I think that I'll start over. Hit my names Josh...oh wait wrong session. I have a 93 Honda civic LX 4 dr with a 95 engine in it. It's a 1.5 L 16 valve engine. I'm going to put a b16a or a d16a engine in it (which would be a better choice for my car. I'll be street racing...maybe...if anything...?) a B&M short throw shifter...AEM CAI...DC Sports 4-2-1 header...Skunk 2 intake manifold or JDM cause it's a little cheaper...ACT clutch and flywheel. Obviously I have a cold air intake but it's one off of e-bay and I'm going to switch it out with the AEM. And my exhaust...glass packs...which I will stick with. So what about those numbers? Are they good? I don't care about the prices...not after I get my house I won't anyways. Thanks in advance...again, Lol.

if your curious about the d16a, hold off on it a bit, cause thats what im throwing in my 4dr, everythings ordered, should be here friday, after it all goes in and the clutch gets broken in, i will let you know the results, the only difference will be that im running a short ram, and a full catback, so if your interested hold off some and i will getback to you about it

Ya I'll be able to wait. I have to be able to put a down payment on my house...tight now 10k, Lol. So I won't be getting any car parts for a lil while. But ya, do telll me how it goes for ya when you get it.

If I get the B & M short shifter off of e-bay...then do I need some kind of adapter? Cause I saw some short shifters that came with adapters. Just making sure before I go and by anything.

Archived