ABS brakes

farmerboyalex527

As soon as I start driving my 96 Prelude the ABS pump comes on for about 10 seconds ( I can hear it whine) and then the ABS system shuts down and the ABS light comes on in the dash. I checked the wheel sensors and they all work. I also removed the relay that controls the ABS pump and used a jumper wire to manually make the pump operate and with that opened the bleed screw on the pump. I can't even get brake fluid to come out of there , it should pump out under pressure but does not. Any Ideas?

As soon as I start driving my 96 Prelude the ABS pump comes on for about 10 seconds ( I can hear it whine) and then the ABS system shuts down and the ABS light comes on in the dash. I checked the wheel sensors and they all work. I also removed the relay that controls the ABS pump and used a jumper wire to manually make the pump operate and with that opened the bleed screw on the pump. I can't even get brake fluid to come out of there , it should pump out under pressure but does not. Any Ideas?

The resevoir is above the pump and is full

Archived