M3 mirror installation

EnvoyXL

I got some m3 mirrors off ebay, but got not instructions. It has two harnesses and each harness has three wires. I am pretty sure three wires are for using the switches to adjust the mirrors, and the other three wires are for the turn signals, but can somebody tell me exactly what each wire is so I dont burn something up?

RM_MCF_BY_BE.gif

I got some m3 mirrors off ebay, but got not instructions. It has two harnesses and each harness has three wires. I am pretty sure three wires are for using the switches to adjust the mirrors, and the other three wires are for the turn signals, but can somebody tell me exactly what each wire is so I dont burn something up?

RM_MCF_BY_BE.gif

I got it all figured out now. Just in case anybody needs the info later, here it is.

There are two wiring harnesses. One is for adjusting the mirrors with the factory switches. And those three wires were trial and error to figure out which ones make it move up and down, and which ones moves it side to side.

The second harness has a blue, white, and black wire. The black wire goes to ground as I figured. The white wire goes to a positive power source only if you want the white lights to light up. The blue wire goes to a positive power source only if you want the blue lights to light up. I will be hooking mine up with the white light only so I will only hook up the white wire and the black wire. I will hook up the positive white wire to the turn signals so the mirrors flash with the turn signals.

I hope this info helps somebody out since I couldnt find it anywhere on this site.

I got it all figured out now. Just in case anybody needs the info later, here it is.

There are two wiring harnesses. One is for adjusting the mirrors with the factory switches. And those three wires were trial and error to figure out which ones make it move up and down, and which ones moves it side to side.

The second harness has a blue, white, and black wire. The black wire goes to ground as I figured. The white wire goes to a positive power source only if you want the white lights to light up. The blue wire goes to a positive power source only if you want the blue lights to light up. I will be hooking mine up with the white light only so I will only hook up the white wire and the black wire. I will hook up the positive white wire to the turn signals so the mirrors flash with the turn signals.

I hope this info helps somebody out since I couldnt find it anywhere on this site.

thanks for the info sweet mirrors i might get them now too thanks man.

Archived