Help?

dane_luver2407

Hey Everyone,

Im new here and I have had my 1995 Honda Civic Ex for a little over 6months now. My boyfriend rebuilt it after had been wrecked and now it has a Dx Motor in it with an Ex Shell. It doesnt have Power Steering Which Really Blows but, Ya know I will get that and eventually get that fixed.

I am now trying to fix the major and minor glitches in this car and I have a couple of questions hopefully someone can answer or help me answer.

First of all, I have power Windows but, my drivers side window is perfectly fine and rolls up and down without any trouble.....My Passeger side window sucks. I have to mess with it and then use the controls on the drivers side of the car and on the passengers to slowly get it to come up.

Have any Ideas why this is?.......

Secondly, When I turn off my car if I do not have all the heating/cooling controls turned off when I exit my car then it just sits and blows air and I actually let it do this all night without noticing and I had no battery the next day. :(...????

Thanks In Advance for any Help at all!! :)...Im new at all this stuff so be patient with me!!

Kelly

do you turn the car all the way off (sorry if it sounds stupid)? its probably a problem with the wiring, because when I wired my CD player in, I did it wrong, and I don't need the keys in to listen to music anymore. I can see how it could easily be wired wrong on other stuff. The power window may just be shot. both the ones on our miata are really slow.

Hey Thanks for such a quick reply.

My boyfriend did the same thing when he first started to put in Cd Players. He could turn the car off and listen to the Cd Player. But, yes I turn the car all the way off and the air just stays on unless I have all the controls turned off...

Kelly

thats too bad. I kind of like having the CD player work w/ out keys, but I can see how that would not be a good thing with air and other stuff. As long as you are able to just turn them off, it shouldn't be too bad.

Archived