Supra Turbo?

t2oo5

Ok, heres my story. Theres a 1991 Very clean Civic Hatchback available to me for $100 or $200. Its a 4 speed, but very clean, a New Mexico Car. SLight body damage from an accident, but easily fixable. I want to have a project car for my dad and I to work on, hes a mechanic, so he can help me with technical things. Any suggestions for it, I was thinking about swapping a B18 in it, there is a 93 Integra at the same place, and Im sure I can get the engine cheap as well. There is also a Prelude 2.0si from like 92. Now, on to my other question. I was at a Pull it yourself junkyard and a 2nd Gen Supra rolled in. I got the turbo out of it, but would it work with any kind of honda engine? Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Tom

pretty much you can make any turbo work w/ any engine w/ the right manifold. i dont know the specs on a supra turo so i dont know how big it is, but if its in good shape, little or no shaft play, then yes, it will be able to work.

Archived