93 Honda Prelude h22 worked fast

h22turbo

This is a 93 prelude, with a h22a1 block and jdm head, it has a skunk 2 valve train, port and polished head, new timing belt and adjuster, full exhaust that needs some work, msd 6a with blaster 3 coil, gude throttlebody, 450cc injectors, aem intake, jdm p30 socketed - u need to get a chip with ur own maps very cheap or just get one from ebay, or have the spare blank eprom chip that i have and program that, apexi rev/speed limiter, neuspeed short shifter, fidenza lightened flywheel, centerforce stage 2 clutch, drilled and slotted rotors in the front drilled in the rear, skunk2 coilovers, and tokico shocks carbon fiber hood, interior ur gonna have a oil pressure gauge on the pillar and boost/vac gauge in the dash.... im sellin this cheap only because the car been in an accident... u dont really notice it at night or from far away but the front end got hit but i fixed it.. but still needs more work.... and the passengers side got hit but a new door or door skin, and the lower quarter panel and its back to new... well this is it... its fast when the chip is in the computer... never gave me any problems... i do more and more and more to the engine and it never gave me problems...

PRICE - $3500/neg

i also have a kenwood kvt-911dvd w/ touchscreen/dvd/cd/tv tuner/radio for $975

for 1100 ill put in 2 10" power acoustik subs, 1 spl digital power cap, 1 550watt power acoustik amp

doesn't sound like much but damn do those 10's hit... i was surprise because i traded them for 3 12" rockford fosgate's and $600... so i thought i made good on money but not on subs and sh1t its a heartbeaker sellin them but i am gettin a new car because of the soon to come winter weather conditions in pa

Ive got pictures lots of them so just ask

if ur interested please call me at 5705880194... or aim- unrealisticpapi or email me at unrealisticpapi@yahoo.com thankx alot ...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived