front end conversion question

xxpnoy_pimpxx

Just looking for someone who has done one i allready have the civic rad support in headlight buckets. mounts under headlights to hold front bumper on both fiberglass fenders cut civic and del sol fiberglass hoods. problem comes along with the hood hinges what did people use on it the del sol ones wont line up with the mounts to the body and the civic 98 ones the holes are closer together i was woundering if a 92 - 95 civic s would work ...any help

thanks

integra front would be cool also but working for honda i get the parts at cost so i got the lights rad suppert etc from them and started it but i think i ll use the del sol hood and just fiberglass the 98 front half onto that one since i have the factory hood. fiberglass to fiberglass wont be to bad

Correct right now i have the civic hood which im having trouble finding out what hood hinges to use or i might need to modify the ones i have. the front fenders, headlights. the radiator support if going to do this get the whole front bulkhead which includes the front rad support and buckets can get all seperate but will have to do more welding this way, will need the brackets that go under the headlights for both sides that the bumper slides into, the front reinforcement bar you might be able to use the del sols but i didnt have mine after putting on my aftermarket bumper years ago it wouldnt fit on with it , so tossed it years ago. under car splash shield for the civic also to keep front bumper from flapping undernieth if using factory bumper hope i explained this as much as possible will be posting pics of progress and will help out with questions as needed ...

Archived