Looking for stock rims and parts

alnav5

Just bought a 93 SI, auto, from orig owner who is disabled. She had NUMEROUS fender benders to the extent that I need to replace both front fenders, both bumpers, pass door, hood, pass headlight/turn signal, and both tail lights. She also ruined two rims and badly scuffed/scratched the other two. Looking for parts but first priority is at least one factory 14" alloy wheel. Using the donut at present so can't really go anywhere. Want to fix body/paint first and then suspension/wheels later. Anybody??

Bought this car since it has 44,000 documented miles with a near showroom interior and drivetrain. Was going to give it my daughter for her first car. Having second thoughts on letting her behind the wheel and may use if for my primary commute vehicle to/from New Orleans.

Plan to have it sprayed green again but with a touch of gold in the green. Also have a Dr. Jacobs "ICE PAK" ignition to give it a few more ponies with cold air and headers to follow. All in the interest of increasing gas mileage of course.

Love this forum and the info it offers. Also nice to see mankind helping each other.

Thanks,

Sailorguy

Archived