NEED HELP ASAP

TurboCivicSiR22

Just did a coilover swap for the first time on a 98 Prelude and let me tell u its the biggest pain in the a$$ compaired to doin a civic. First off i had both axles put out the cup so had to take them off to get them back in the finaly got everything on and tightened, lowered the car and started to go in reverse and hear the tranny made a real loud whineing sound. So i checked the axles and here the passenger side wasnt in the whole way so i took the tire off to push it in the whole way but it wont go in. I can get it in like half way then it stops, i didnt have a problem getting it to pop in b4 but now i notice theres like a gold rod inside that looks like it could be holding it from goin in all the way. If anyone knows what im talkin about or could help me let me know asap cus my friends suppose to be goin on vacation and ive been workin on his car all day. THANX AIM: TurboCivicSiR21

Archived