TDA0507

Well as i continue to fix up my car i was just looking at all the guy's i know that ''Customize'' their cars or in Florida terms ''JDM'' (probably started somewhere else idk) Anyway, i was thinking of what should i do to make the car look cool, its a 1991 so i dont want to make the car seem too old, i dont want anything fancy or over board just little things to make it recognize on the streets. I dont want to be all ''fast and furious'' and change my engine and what not.Just have an appearance that people will know that its a nice car. Suggestions are welcomed.

p.s my car originally was bought matte paint should i keep it the same or go glossy?

Well, Can you provide us with a picture. I will tell you now, If you want it to look nice, Don't put a wing on it, Don't put bring rims on it, Don't put a fart cannon on it, DO NOT put a hood scoop on it. I can recommend that 14" or 15" rims that aren't trash would be nice, Lower the car with legit suspension. Maybe do a minor body kit with front lip. There is alot you can do, But doing to much will rice it out. Provide us with some pictures and we can help you out man!

Archived