Interior Styling

Ballinfrogs

i did it on my car, except with red velvet which is harder than vinyl because it doesnt stretch. if you take the door panels off, im not sure how they work on the prelude, but if you use a butter knife or a putty knife to tuck it inbetween the gap with some spray adhesive it should hold. if the panel that you want to cover comes completely apart from the rest of the door panel, you can wrap the vinyl around the back and use staples as well as spray adhesive to hold it on. just make sure the staples arnt too long and wont go through to the other side.

Dude, your sol has a velvet interior? That's pimp like crazy....

Could you post something on how to do that? I am very interested...

yeah red velvet baby. haha. im working on covering the grey pieces with black suede so the inside is all red and black. i have pics on my cardomain page if you wanna check it out. www.cardomain.com/id/airjordan223

You're covering over the grey stuff too? Update your thread about doing the velvet interior stuff when it's done, I'm interested in that too. Thanks.

Archived