The New Beast

I don't know why he chose but here is a little comparison. STI's create more power with less boost than an EVO. That says a lot. An EVO runs at 18psi stock. That's a lot for a stock car. STI runs at 14psi stock I believe. Plus have you ever compared the interiors of the evo and STI? STI is much nicer. Anyway, I'm not trying to answer for xxscaxx, just showing some comparisons.

exactly. Evos run 18 psi factory. STi's run actually 14.5 psi. STi interior > evo interior by a hell of a lot. the STi's put out more power also out of the factory. i also liked how an STi looked too. and i trust Subaru's name more than mitsubishi. like b16vtec said, an STi is overall a nicer car. although it is a lot easier to make an evo fast, its not that bad to make an STi faster also (not like it isnt anyways).

Plus, when you build each one, I would feel a lot safer driving a built Subaru around than a built Mitsubishi. Just imagine if you had the boost on the STI set to 18psi like the EVO is. The subaru would be even father ahead of the Mitsu.

And I agree, the STI looks nicer, inside and out.

Plus, when you build each one, I would feel a lot safer driving a built Subaru around than a built Mitsubishi. Just imagine if you had the boost on the STI set to 18psi like the EVO is. The subaru would be even father ahead of the Mitsu.

And I agree, the STI looks nicer, inside and out.

yup. thats the reason im drivin a subie and not an evo :thumbsup:

plus evo clutches succck.

Dont get me wrong I love the Suburu better than the Evo. I mean the looks are great but I just said that its just a myth on what people say about the Evo. I think its not the car that might give u problems its just the way you treat the car thats the kind of reliability and service that car will give u.

haha nah, he doesnt even beat on the car. it happend when he first had it, and his car is a 2003 i think. so maybe on the older evos. what year is your ex's?

Yeah, all I was saying is that giving equal abuse to the STI and to the EVO, I would feel safer with the Subie. For one because of the higher horsepower with less boost, and well, Subaru just seems like a stronger company to me. When you think about it, Subaru doesn't make any cars that are not geared toward performance, so they probably have more people working on making reliable performance.

well i mean with what money am I going to get it. The money I had saved up I had to use it in order to move into another apartment since the lease had expired and we were evicted. DOnt worry I will be working OT now so I can save up againn to get it.

Archived