throttle body

98integra

• 2 months later...

Yeah it would be more beneficial to get a new throttle body because your old one is probably around 60MM which isn't big enough. I sell Skunk2 Throttle Bodies and they are 68MM and they will fit perfectly for the air to flow through nicely.

I can sell you a Skunk2 BILLET 68MM Throttle Body for $250.00 with free shipping in the U.S.

I can also sell you a Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold for $235.00 with free shipping as well in the U.S.

My e-mail is james@powerxtremeracing.com

SKUNK2_THROTTLE_BODY.jpg

skunk2_throttle_body3.jpg

skunk2_intake_manifold.JPG

skunk2_intake_manifold_pro.jpg

Nothings wrong with hooking people up, just seems like it would be easier if you just posted a website so we could go look at all the stuff you offer rather than going to each topic to view one item. Just a little easier. Thanks for the website, checking it out now.

Don't take the pricing on the website though. The website is outdated, and we have better pricing on mostly everything that's on the website, hence why I post as much as I do. As far as the things we can do though, it's a good place to check out.

Archived