internal mods before boosting?

I am boosting my d16z6 soon and i just wanted some helpful hints or suggestions.

Here is what i plan on and can afford to do: eagle rods, port and polish the head, stage 2 clutch, new timing belt and maybe crower cams..then boosting How do you think this setup will work out? any suggest would be great thanks what kind of results should i expect ? thanks for any help

he said he could afford it. and dont make asumptions about what people can or cannot afford, that is what pisses people off. i have a buddy that would overdraw his account to get something for his car. my buddy may not be able to afford it but he will find a way to afford it.

no, this is what you want todo. not what you are going to do. face reality.

its awesome when you can talk trash and hide behind a computer thats so sweet dude so sweet keep up the faggotness and im sure one day your hopes and dreams will come true and you WILL be fracked in the ass by another man!

good luck dude and just remember its ok to face reality!

i think your on the right path to building a stout motor but you have to remember to notch the bottom of the block to clear the rods. D-series motors have no room for forged rods thus the notching. also use the y8 manifold it is the best manifold for boost and it bolts up.

Archived