Pics of my new headlight bulbs

dawrenn

Since nobody has, I'll be the first to say those look good. I like em. I like seeing headlights like that coming down the road. It always makes me wonder what I could be racing next! Wow, that sounded ricer. Anyways, lookin good!

BTW: I was reading you sig nad when you're ready to do that swap send me a pm and I can type you up a how to article on everything you need to do! I'm one of the few on here that knows more about Hondas that what I read on APC packages at Auto Zone. The link in my sig is to my cars thread. I'll be glad to help!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ha missed that I=feel like an idiot. Quick question I have done no modding except changing a flat tire and replacing windshield wipers, if that counts. I really like those blue lights and I want this to be my first *mod* if you will. How do you change the lights? Do i need to take off the front bumper, is it hard to do etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived