my friends 94 civic hatch with 99 civic fogs

dawrenn

Here are the pics, Sorry for the bad quality.

My friend did not do a write up becuase he has been busy with school and sports. It took him about a month total since he did not work on it everyday. He had to trim alot from the bumper and some from the housing.

Here is the finished product:

0530051135.jpg

0530051215a.jpg

0530051216b.jpg

0530051216a.jpg

0530051217a.jpg

you have friends?

Yes. More than you think. 2 of them you can call rice if you want since they both of them have angled exhausts, but each to his own. One is a turbo del sol with a 5zigen exhaust and the other one is on this Hatchback with an N-1. I am the only one that does not have an angled exhaust.

do you feel left out? and your right 2 friends is more thani thought you had.

No I dont feel left out. I could not have an angled exhaust because my car is too low.

No I dont feel left out. I could not have an angled exhaust because my car is too low.

And I have more than 2 friends

Yes. More than you think. 2 of them you can call rice if you want.

Notice I said 2 of them.

you have friends?

:laugh:

hey this time HE mentioned the angled exhaust SexyH22, not you!

we know that one of your friends has a turbo del sol, its posted everywhere. i have a turbo del sol too, but mine is teh fastAR. 8)

anyways, the bumper looks good.

we know that one of your friends has a turbo del sol, its posted everywhere. i have a turbo del sol too, but mine is teh fastAR. 8)

Good for you that yours is faster. To him his is fast enough. Hell he is only 16 and does not even have his license yet. I wonder how he is going to drive when he gets his license.

one thing that you and your 16 year old friend will come to learn...

its never "fast enough" :laugh:

doesn't even have his liscence? wow. most people drive the same when in a car. engage the clutch, turn it on, put it in first, ease off the clutch and give it some gas, n then...go.

and how did he do all this since hes only 16? ill give him props for that.

oh, just you wait...I've already picked out my turbo and such. but I won't be boosted for a while since I have to pay for band stuff too.

by the way, my car is quite low and I have an angled exhaust....

oh, just you wait...I've already picked out my turbo and such. but I won't be boosted for a while since I have to pay for band stuff too.

by the way, my car is quite low and I have an angled exhaust....

man i cant wait to see ur beast boosted man :thumbsup:

unfortunately by the time yours is done and stuff my sol will be gone :( ....then again... the luck im having selling it is crap so probably not :laugh: i think im going to part it

Archived