Memorial Day plans?

TLontheDL

I'll be welcoming Summer at work...JOY!

Mind you this whole 50th Welcome Home! bullcrap is making life hell...

Other than that, outside of work hitting up some BBQs and the typical night life affairs. Who's going to Avalon?

I'll be in the chicago parade with my dad today in his half track, we're like 3rd in line.

edit: we were 55th, but I got some good camera time :thumbsup:

sup: i pm'ed you days ago! check your pm dog..

frankie: i maybe going to disneyland july 4th. either there or disneyworld but if i hit up disneyland, think i could come say wassup to you?

Sure no problem...can always come by and say hi!

I think you should come by the Disneyland Resort, cause we're the OG park where it all began. HAHA, altho WDW got the cooler stuff for the 50th...bastards! Besides, if anything, I can get you guys in (well I can get in 3 people anyway and 20% off tickets)...except on the 4th, that's a block out day for us. Kind of crowded...can you say attendances around 60k!? They kind of just pack them in there and usually close the gates by noon most of the time. Any other day I can get you in.

well i'm off for memorial day. THANK GOD. I would've hate to just take calls on such day. whatever azzhole calls on that day would've gotten cursed out by me. :p. well mark if you come down to disney world why don't you make an exception and drive down to miami and we can get to meet in person. LOL well i am planning on going to Orlando in mid august. the weekend after my birthday. I have to get things ready to move up there by the end of the year.

gonna go airsofting.. just bought a mac 11 and a glock 23 from KWA, you know the cheap china brand company.. anyways gonna have a five vs fiver in the early morning.. we're gonna play in a battlefield vietnam setting.. except no bamboos just alot of trees.. got my .20 ammo of bbs ready and 48round clips ready to go filled with green gas.. my glock is about 180-220 FPS, as for the full auto and semi mac 11, 280 FPS ranged around 50-60 feet, accuracy drops after 40feet for mac 11 as 50 feet for the glock 23r.. also just bought about 3700bbs.. man im happy thats the only day off im gonna have for a good 2weeks :ninja:

Just got back from Miami... I love that city sooooo much, went fishing, got to see family I haven't seen in years, got drunk in the Grove and my cousin got married. I'm gonna go back in July sometime because I just didn't have enough time there. now I'm just recovering from the sunburn :(

was sick. other than that, jumped around between being here and being at joey's. had to have dinner at my aunt's on sunday since my cousin was home and he's moving out to cali this weekend.

Archived