Help!! Need to find discontinued rim..

I cracked one of my Racing Hart Type C2 3-piece rims. It's unrepairable. Does ne kno how I can find this discontinued rim? I need to find one that's 17x7.5 with 40 offfset. I don't think ne one would want to buy 3 discontinued rims, would they? Any help would be greatly appreciated?

unrepairable?? are they cracked? bent? all of the above? I have another set of wheels that had a cracked wheel and had it fixed locally for about 100 bucks. It was bent and cracked so bad that air would leak out of the tire.

What happened to your wheel anyhow?

• 2 years later...
unrepairable?? are they cracked? bent? all of the above? I have another set of wheels that had a cracked wheel and had it fixed locally for about 100 bucks. It was bent and cracked so bad that air would leak out of the tire.

i have a bent rim and it does the same thing but the rims i have r discontinued

Archived