but all the other windows work fine

i checked the fuses and they are all fine

it happened before and i just added a little bit of oil lub and it worked fine

idk what wrong with it this time

ima take apart the whole door 2morrow

if this has happened you before

let me know

• 2 weeks later...

This is another common problem with Accords. It is a good thing that you are doing it yourself. Honda will charge two hours of labor for this and you can do it in the same time. I don't know what year your car is but if you have a 96 it will help to use the holes in the door to loosen and tighten the window. Just roll the window up or down until the nuts line up with the holes.

i took out the whole door and switchhed the motor

that didn't work

so i took off the panel where the buttons are and it seemed like the up button wasn't making contact with the switch

so i had to hook everything back up

and now it works fine

yesterday the window fell off track again

wat a bitch

i think those aftermarket brackets suck

i should of just gone to the junkyard and got a used one

the new one i got isn't even the same size as the old one

thatz y then window fell againg

ohhwell

ima try 2 fix it today

its so easy since its like my 5th time doing it

Wish I had seen this post back in May... My old celica had that problem and the driver's window wouldn't go up. Got to looking and found out that the actual switch wasn't working, so got a new switch put in and it worked....sorry I didn't give advice any earlier.

it happens for me.. ALL THE TIME! all the windows go up at different speeds.. i have to put them all up seperately.. if i do them all at the same time, they all go slow and then i let go of one and the one im still putting up goes faster. it really pisses me off and i dont know what to do..

it happens for me.. ALL THE TIME! all the windows go up at different speeds.. i have to put them all up seperately.. if i do them all at the same time, they all go slow and then i let go of one and the one im still putting up goes faster. it really pisses me off and i dont know what to do..

slow windows are notorious on 94-97 Accords. Try taking off the door panels and spraying some silicone or WD40 on the track and connections, then run it up and down a few times till it loosens up.

Archived