Lakota show this sat!

b18turbo

The Lakota East car show is finnally here and it has grown even bigger since last weeks postponment so hope everyone can make it out there for atleast a little bit the turn out is huge and the sponsership is even bigger so whether you like imports or muscle be there! And show your support for cancer patient chris moon. Info is below

Lakota East in west chester, OH is holding a car show from 1-5pm. The parking lot is huge so everyone is invited. There will be no cop trouble because they are authorized to hold it. It is $7 to get in and $10 to enter your car in several different categories and there will be prizes given along with food and drinks. Any car is invited from muscle to import to even bikes.

The reason is a real close friend of mine was diagnosed with cancer and needs treatments but has no insurance or any way to pay for these procedures. All of this money will be going to him and I would like to think this community is close enough to get out there and help somebody that could be your friend, brother, or son. So mark it on your calendar please! Thanks and the directions are below.

From I-75 Exit #24 (Rt. 129 West)

Turn right off first Exit (Cin-Day Rd.)

Run Cin-Day Rd. to Wyandot Lane (traffic light) and turn right.

Lakota East is strait ahead

Archived