got smoked bye a street bike.

blaise2gst

got smoked bye a street bike. susiki 1500 or something like that dual exhaust big mother f*cker.(i was thinking might as well). pull up to the light start crusing start getting on it a little then he wave's bye downshift's hammer's it pop's the front wheel of the ground no problem. i new i stood no chance but i still thought id let him rape my ass.it was fun made me laugh at how slow car's are compared to streat bike's.

i've been thinking about what the bike was for a while and im preety sure this is it.... you'll prolly say b.s cause im sure these bike's are rare but it's the only bike abouve 1000ccc that had dual exhaust............

http://www.suzukicycles.com/products/GSX1300RK4/Default.aspx

i don't no about this bike but this other yamaha im looking at has 180h.p inline 4 dohc 20 valve..... the performance of thesse street beast's is geating almost ridecoulous...pulling up to a thing 4 time's as light as me with equal horspower is amazing.......

let's see an sti take that lol....

butttt the price tag is a heellllll of a lot...

i've been thinking about what the bike was for a while and im preety sure this is it.... you'll prolly say b.s cause im sure these bike's are rare but it's the only bike abouve 1000ccc that had dual exhaust............

i don't no about this bike but this other yamaha im looking at has 180h.p inline 4 dohc 20 valve..... the performance of thesse street beast's is geating almost ridecoulous...pulling up to a thing 4 time's as light as me with equal horspower is amazing.......

I beat a street bike off the line... he stalled out. Fired it back up, then i heard him go thru 1st and blew past me.

you have no idea what his friends STi is running. its most likely not stock.

did i ever say it would beat it? thats what i thought.>_< i was just making a general statement that it IS possible, didn't say it was probable though.

I've seen a video of a Twin Turbo TransAm beating a GSX1000 on the freeway. It didn't beat it by much but still beat it. I've also seen a video with a couple of Modded Supras spanking a Hayabussa pretty hard. So, it can be done, but on the whole internet I've only found 2 videos for proof.

ok whatever all i was saying is the damn hayabusa's are fast as crap maybe you'll be able to take them from a direct stop for two sec's but after that there gone. they have a top speed of close to 200mph but you'd have to be crazy to go that fast..........

this is real world talk to, supra's and tran's am's arnt' streat legal, when there running 9 sec's below. my car's not street legal and it's not running that fast. isn't a hayabusa the fastest production bike in the unniverse.?

this is real world talk to, supra's and tran's am's arnt' streat legal, when there running 9 sec's below. my car's not street legal and it's not running that fast. isn't a hayabusa the fastest production bike in the unniverse.?

Okay, the video I saw was of 2 supras running high boost, one with a HKS twin turbo upgrade and another with a T-68 Single Turbo upgrade literally spanking a Hayabussa on the highway (where you claim nobody can keep up with one). Street Legal?....don't know, but they were definately street driven and daily driven at that.....I'll look up the website and post so you can see for yourself.

I'm not saying that the Hayabusa isn't fast, but it can be beat by the right car.

Okay, the video I saw was of 2 supras running high boost, one with a HKS twin turbo upgrade and another with a T-68 Single Turbo upgrade literally spanking a Hayabussa on the highway (where you claim nobody can keep up with one). Street Legal?....don't know, but they were definately street driven and daily driven at that.....I'll look up the website and post so you can see for yourself.

I'm not saying that the Hayabusa isn't fast, but it can be beat by the right car.

i never said a car couldn't beat a hayabusa i was just saying it is higly unlikly, but when you show me the video i will belive it, actually i'll enjoy wathing the supra's beat it.

Archived