Should ..SSR.. replace EGRacersINC as mod for the Civic and Under the Hood Forums?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should ..SSR.. replace EGRacersINC as mod for the Civic and Under the Hood Forums?

• Yes
    • No

• 1 month later...

I act different because the mods there have fists made of iron.

I'm in good with George Knighton, Reid, Nick M, and .RJ, but if I get out of line in a forum other than the ITR, All Motor, or Road Racing, my ass is in the wind.

so just cause the mods here let you say what you want your not nice? thats exactly what im sayin SSR. theres no need man. its just like momma used to say , lol , if you got nothin nice to say than say nothing. but hey dude , i know you know your way around a honda thats cool , just if your a mod would like to see you be nice man thats all and patient.

If you watch me on H-T, you'd see I don't even bother replying to topics that you see on here. There is no point. This is my e-home.

• 4 months later...

you want to be a mod on a website that theres no point in posting on? he wants to be a mod on a website thats not good enough for his presence , lol. friggen f*g. go to HT , later.

Archived