Should ..SSR.. replace EGRacersINC as mod for the Civic and Under the Hood Forums?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should ..SSR.. replace EGRacersINC as mod for the Civic and Under the Hood Forums?

• Yes
    • No

Well....

I know more

I'm active

I didn't lie about having 20 different cars all before the age of 17 (12:1 CR turbo 10 second ZC CRX, R1/Busa or whatever, 300zx, blazer, etc)

If I'm mod, nothing will change, except the trolls will be warned to kingdom come so they can't post, no more BS threads. Other than that, it will be the same and you can hate me all you want (for those that do) and you won't be warned for it.

I'll also start posting some tech stuff for those that care.

no. you have a tendency to make new members not feel welcome, and therefore not come back. yeah, a lot of people ask "stupid" questions or ones that have been answered tons of times, but everyone has to start somewhere.

I think I'll abstain. I don't think this board needs new mods, not unless they want to become some super forum...so far I think most of the time the mods have done a decent job.

• 4 weeks later...

You know what SSr would be a good mod but damn like civic racing girl said its true... im not going to lie its going to be funny but true when i first came in ssr made me feel stupid he made me change my user name(which im not going to say) he made me feel un welcome i was new to this honda world didnt know crap which i still dont but i know a little more then i did i noticed that ppl even say sorry b4 posting isnt that sad.. i even heard ppl saying bad stuff about hondaforums in honda tech example they take long,there rude, and there aint a lot of ppl there anyways why cuz you make them feel un welcome and they leave but like i said you would be a good mod but gots to change your attitude..ps sometimes your post are funny but rude

i voted yes

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm..i said yes on only one condition..i see you have toned it down a bit..i remember u didnt like me at once...well..i think maybe you can be put on o probation..given a chance..but i guess we will see it is all up to drew really

SSR never gave me any crap when I joined, although I have seen him give it to plenty of other people. Not all of them deserved it, but a lot did. Regardless, he knows what he is talking about on the forums, and I would like to see some more tech stuff. I voted Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

well i have asked so tech stuff and i havent seen a reply from him or any one but there was one time he did and he didnt really help cant remember when then i tried contacting him with some Q's and didnt really get the answers i was looking for he just went off subject and didnt help but i voted yes

• 1 month later...

egracer isnt ever on here

ssr knows a lot... i have learned a lot from pretty much every thread he has posted in. he is a smartass sometimes but who cares.. stupid people shouldnt be working under the hood.. thats how internal accidents happen.

vote ssr for moderator.

I voted yes, SSR seems like a pretty good guy to me. And maybe he change things up a little. Make the place a little more interesting.

hes mellowing out..... id say 2500 of his post is some sort of flame, dislike, harsh, etc.. :laugh:

• 7 months later...

I dont know what he means buy BS threds but even if thay are BS it still lets people post what thay want and if no one responds then thay die out and vanish. When I came to the Forum I got hell from alot of people and still do on acasion, but I dont let it get to me what doesnt kill you makes you stonger. I vote to give him a chance and if he screws it up its no once falt but his own.

Every one deservs a chance and when he screws up its done so what can it hurt if hes a mod for a cuple of days. When he screws up and is no longer a mod there will be NO chance of it happening agean. But WTH VOTE FOR BATMAN

its funny like politics the people that deal with other people in the worst ways end up runnin the show , haha. SSR i know you know what your talkin about and have built and worked on alot of cars but try being nice to people instead of cocky and arrogant most of the time. sometimes the presentation is as important as the info your presenting. just cause we communicate through here instead of face to face doesnt mean morals shouldnt be used.

Archived