36 members have voted

1. 1. ls vtec or b18c

• ls vtec
    • b18c
    • or nethier

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha , jesus mountain i was only joking man i swear , hence the lol's as mentioned. chill man. lol@solles. numbers? lol. dont be huggin me neither , yankee fruits , lol.

i think hes talking about bbs's motor along with the current mods he already has. i dont know what he has tho but 260 whp N/A on a CRVtec is very possible

yeah, I'm confused. I already have 11.6:1 compression and Crower 402 cams. I know I don't make near 260whp though. just wait for the future setup. I've already started planning it. probably won't be CR-VTEC.

well, I'm getting a B17 bare block and crank for cheap, so I'll have to bore it to 82mm and get some high compression pistons(12.5:1 atleast), strong rods, rod bolts, head studs, P&P B16 head, not sure which companie's valve train, large cams(thinking about TODA VTEC killer cams), individual throttle bodies, Hondata, RC440 injectors, not sure which header...

I'm unsure about what exactly I want, honestly. I've just recently started thinking about doing another build. I've really been wanting to buy a welder and start on a tube frame for an open wheel car, but I don't know much about welding.

• 2 years later...
a turbo B18C1 would weigh quite a bit more than a CR-VTEC. all B series engines weigh roughly the same, but instead of having to deal with the weight of a header on the B18C1, you'd have a turbo manifold, turbo, downpipe, intercooler piping, and all that stuff.

anything with a B series swap will handle just fine. in fact, my del Sol was designed with a B16A3 stock.

Hey man i have a 94 del sol with and ls vtec and gsr tranny... i have no clue what axles to use or engine mounts to use cuz i just got it and i broke driverside engine mount which broke the axle.

Hey man i have a 94 del sol with and ls vtec and gsr tranny... i have no clue what axles to use or engine mounts to use cuz i just got it and i broke driverside engine mount which broke the axle.

HOLY JEBUS!!! REVIVAL OF A REALLY DEAD THREAD

look at the last post date there guy.. 2006 :nono:

dont be lazy/dumb, just make a new thread

HOLY JEBUS!!! REVIVAL OF A REALLY DEAD THREAD

look at the last post date there guy.. 2006 :nono:

dont be lazy/dumb, just make a new thread

I vote stupid, cause going to the trouble of sifting through more than a few pages of forum isn't lazy.

Archived