05 civic coupe

Today, i figured I would go out and try to replace the back speakers. Well. I got started and I found this is no easy task. I undid about 6 clips and nothing budged. So any help on how to pull those back speakers is appreciated. Also, if anyone could help me on how to get at those speakers in the door, that would also be appreciated. I started to pull at the door paneling, and realized it was no use. So an help would be appreciated.

i don't know how the newer civics are made but in the old ones, you have to unscrew the bolts from inside the trunk. is that what you did?

as far as panals go, im sure its the same. try using a flat head screw driver or something to insert in the panel from the bottom and pop them off. the panels SHOULD be held on by plastic clips so its okay. As I said before, im not sure how the newer models are made so do at your own risk.

Archived